quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013



Avril Lavigne NOBODY´S FOOL 

Step up, step up, step upStep up, step up, step upStep up, step up, step up
Fall backTake a look at me and you'll see I'm for realI feel what only I can feel and if that don't appeal to you Let me knowAnd I'll go'cuz I flowBetter when my colors showAnd that's the way it has to beHonestly'Cuz creativity could never bloom In my roomI'd throw it all away before I lieSo don't call me with a compromiseHang up the phoneI've got a backbone stronger than yoursLa la la la la laLa la la la la la laLa la la la la laYeah, yeah, yeah
[chorus]If you're trying to turn me into someone elseIts easy to see I'm not down with thatI'm not nobody's foolIf you're trying to turn me into something elseI've seen enough and I'm over thatI'm not nobody's foolAnd if you wanna bring me downGo ahead and tryGo ahead and try
don't knowYou think you know me like yourself but I fearThat you're only telling me what I wanna hear but doyou give a damnUnderstandThat I can'tNot be what I amI'm not the milk and cheerios in your spoonIts not a simple here if I'm not so soonI might've fallen for thatwhen I was fourteen in a little more greenBut its amazing what a couple of years can meanLa la la la la laLa la la la la la laLa la la la la laYeah, yeah
[chorus]If you're trying to turn me into someone elseIts easy to see I'm not down with thatI'm not nobody's foolIf you're trying to turn me into something elseI've seen enough and I'm over thatI'm not nobody's foolAnd if you wanna bring me downGo ahead and tryGo ahead and try
Go ahead and tryTry to look me in the eyeBut you'll never see insideUntil you realize - realize
Things are trying to settle downJust try to figure outExactly what I'm aboutIf its with or without youI don't need you doubtin' me
[chorus]If you're trying to turn me into someone elseIts easy to see I'm not down with thatI'm not nobody's foolIf you're trying to turn me into something elseI've seen enough and I'm over thatI'm not nobody's foolAnd if you wanna bring me downGo ahead and tryTry
La la la la la la (yeah, yeah)La la la la la la la (yeah, yeah)La la la la la la (oh)La la la la la la (would you be laughing out loud)La la la la la la la (if I played to my own crowd)La la la la la la (try)Go ahead and try


Link:
 http://www.vagalume.com.br/avril-lavigne/nobodys-fool.html#ixzz2SilT2JHz

Nenhum comentário: